Welcome to the Star Wars Galaxies. This game takes place after the rebels managed to destory the first death start but before the rebel alliance has been attacked on thier hoth base camp. In SWG you cover 10 full planets. Ranging from rough deserts, to lush forests, to barren icelands. You will travel over 200+ square miles of game play and interact with thousands of players throughout the worlds, and meet species you never knew existed in the Star Wars Universe.When you first being you can pick from 10 different species: Human, Twi'lek, Zabrak, Wookiee, Trandoshan, Rodian, Mon Calamari, Bothan, Sullustan and Ithorian. Then after you have selected your species based on that you then select the profession you want: Jedi, Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Commando, Spy, Officer, Medic, Entertainer, and Trader.
The fighting system is much like other MMORPGs out there but you have some features that few games come with. One major advancement is the ability to have auto aim and firing with your long ranges weapon. You can easily hunt and enjoy all the rewards without any of the downsides. As you level in the game you will grow much more proficient in your selected abilities. The upgrades are used with experitse points which help players use up to 45 of these expertise points to hone their character into whatever they want.
Some Key Features to SWG are:
- The ability to not only fly ships, but use vehicles that are actually included in the SWG universe.
- An economy that is not ran but some computer or NPC but ran completely by the player community.
- Very in depth guide features and impressive communication features to talk to other players.
- The ability to put bounties on other players to get rid of those players that rub you the wrong way.
- Hundreds of options for how your character will look. From the generic facial hair color to the in depth eye to nose symetry.